The problem come when they want to move their contact in blackberry to Android, moving one by one is a wrong choice and wasting time.
Moving contact using Bluetooth
- From Blackberry home screen click on Option (whrench icon) > Networks and Connection > Bluetooth connection.
- Turn on Bluetooth > On
- In Paired Devices, click on “Add a New device”, then click on “Search” and your Android should be detected.
- Select your Android device and click on Submit to prompt your device.
- On your Blackberry go to “Paired Device” now appears and select your Android phone
- Press Blackberry button and select “Transfer contacts”
- Authorize Bloetooth access on Android device and wait for the transfer to be completed.