- Do not expose the computer to direct sunlight. Do not place it near source of heat, such as radiator or in the kitchen.
- Do not expose the computer to temperature below 0 oC (32 oF) or above 50 oC (122 oF).
- Do not subject the computer to magnetic fields.
- Do not expose the computer to rain or moisture.
- Do not subject the computer to heavy shock or vibration.
- Do not spill water or any liquid on the computer.
- Do not expose the computer to dust or dirt.
- Never place objects on top of the computer.
- Do not slam the computer display when you close it.
- Never place the computer on uneven surface.
Taking Care of your AC Adapter
Here are some ways to take care of your AC adapter.
- Do not connect the adapter to any other device.
- Do not step on the power cord or place heavy objects on top on it. Carefully route the power cord and any cables away from foot traffic.
- When unplugging the power cord, do not pull on the cord itself but pull on the plug.
- The total ampere ratings of the equipment plugged in should not exceed the ampere rating of the cord if you are using an extension cord. Also, the total current rating of all equipment plugged into a single wall outlet should not exceed the fuse rating.
Taking Care of your Battery Pack
Here are some ways to take care of your Battery pack.
- Use only batteries of the same kind as replacements. Turn the power off before removing or replacing batteries.
- Do not tamper with batteries. Keep them away from children.
- Dispose of used batteries according to local regulations. Recycle if possible.
Cleaning and Servicing
When cleaning the computer, follow these steps:
- Turn off the computer and remove the battery pack.
- Disconnect the AC adapter.
- Use a soft, moist cloth. Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners.